i feel yucky today. i don't know if it's allergies or a cold, but my throat hurts, i'm coughing up gobs of gross stuff, my nose is running and my face hurts.i took off work, but it's not going to do much to help me feel better. i wish i could sleep all day but... tomorrow friends arrive from chicago (so i have to clean the house top to bottom), tonight me and my boyfriend are having dinner with my mom, sister, and brother. then i have to go to martial arts practice. i'd skip practice but i really need to get in one more class this week.

i think i'd feel better if everyone voted me way way up. :)
Today is a very bad day. it snowed last night, so the fields are a mess, so we can't use them for ultimate. Plus, I have strep, and maybe mono too. so participation in the greatest sport in the world is dicey anyway. also, i am tired of bullshit nodes and even tireder of noding all the best stuff i've written in the last six months and being ignored. and i'm tired of level 2. and my math prof sucks.

today is a very bad day.

My future changed on March 9, 2000. It changed again today. My wife found out after an urgent visit to the doctor that we will not be having a baby around November 15, 2000. We are saddened by the loss of a future that will not be.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.