This mysterious text has long been rumored to be the ultimate respository of wisdom for Dungeon Masters. Many have sought the text, but only fragments of it have ever surfaced. We know from the fragments discovered that there are 101 total "answers".
- #1 of 101 Answers for Adventurers
"You may not look at my dice."
- #27 of 101 Answers for Adventurers
Yes, the beholder rising from the steaming pit can see you. Yes, he looks hungry, and No, crying won't help, not even a little.
- #43 of 101 Answers for Adventurers
Because I'm the Dungeon Master, that's why!
- #56 of 101 Answers for Adventurers
I Don't care what your last Dungeon Master said.
- #71 of 101 Answers for Adventurers
There doesn't appear to be any traps.
- #84 of 101 Answers for Adventurers
As more of these fragments become avilible they will be made known to the noding public. If you find any fragments of this great and wonderous text please let me know as soon as possible.