Angel Blade is a hentai anime directed by Masami Obari. It follows the adventures of a young girl who can transform in to the naked, busty, sword-wielding defender of young women, Angel Blade. Her enemies are the evil Geobloods, a group of mutants with voracious sexual appetites.

The main characters are:

  • Moena Sinuchi, a shy, introverted young girl who uses a special heart-shaped locket known as the Angel Heart Core to transform into her alter-ego, Angel Blade.
  • Kyoka, a buxom restaraunt owner and Moena's aunt who has served as Moena's guardian since her mother passed on and her father's disappearance.
  • Seiru Tenmyouin- Student body president, star athlete, and perpetual damsel-in-distress, she often finds herself in situations in which she needs Angel Blade to save her. It's no surprise that she's the potential love interest of Moena.
  • Phantom Lady, masked leader of the Geobloods who lactates like a cow with a hormone problem.
  • Lady Neil (Nail) Kaiser, the Geobloods' top officer with a pair of feathery wings protruding from her head. She's usually just as naked as Angel Blade is.
  • General Kuroe (Chloe), a musclebound Geoblood officer. Her distinguishing features are a pair of horns and golden body armor that leaves her naughty bits exposed.
  • Colonel Iren (Mylene), yet another Geoblood. This one has a missing eye and dresses with a military motif.
  • Karin, a Geoblood with a child-like personality. Out of all of them, she is the only one whose outfit doesn't expose her breasts or vagina.
  • Ayame Fudo, policewoman by day, ninja by night. She runs afoul of Neil Kaiser, who originally believes her to be Angel Blade until Angel Blade herself shows up to rescue her.
  • Emily Fudo, a pink haired policewoman who is partnered with her sister, Ayame. She takes over the Geoblood investigation after her sister's rape, which leads to her own rape at the hands of Iren and Kuroe.
  • The Geobloods, with the exception of the women previously mentioned, the rest of the Geobloods are monstrous males who serve as sexual footsoldiers for Phantom Lady and fodder for Angel Blade.

I don't watch much hentai, but I think I can safely say that this is one of the most bizarre ones you'll find. In once scene, Neil sprouts a member from her vagina and fires a laser from it. That's just the tip of the iceberg. There are also multiple occasions of rape and urination, along with a little tentacle sex thrown in for good measure. Needless to say, this one isn't for the faint of heart.

Almost all of the characters are ridiculously well-endowed with breasts that jiggle with almost every movement the character makes, a trademark of Masami Obari's work (see: Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer and Fatal Fury: The Movie for some examples of his work). Some of the characters also seem to be parodies or tributes to other characters in anime and video games. Neil seems to be modeled after Morrigan Aensland of Dark Stalkers, Ayame's ninja outfit seems to be a nod to Mai Shirunai from Fatal Fury, and Angel Blade's mask and privates-flashing finishing move are reminiscent of Kekko Kamen. Even the character of Karin is taken directly from a previous Masami Obari work entitled Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer. Also notable is that male characters are almost completely absent, save for an old scientist and the school's perverted principal.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.