/me misses sensei
Sex: Male DOB: 04-27-1980 Hometown: Minnetonka, MN Studies: Linguistics & Computer Science Languages Appreciated: English, French, Japanese, Korean & Yiddish Favorite Foods: Sushi, Thai Curry, & Good Beef Steak Other Foods Eaten: Everything but Monkey Brains (That's like eating a family member!) Interests: Language, Photography, Cooking, Networking Technologies, Writing, Music, & Life in General My Homepage: http://jordan.husney.com Highest Rep. Node: Kit Kat Konspiracy Lowest Rep. Node: December 11, 2001 Favorite Node by Me: Kit Kat Konspiracy
Hate writing out my nick to /msg me? You may also reach me by:
In other news...
05/04/2006: stopped in to pick up the mail...
03/29/2003: Updated my old node pad thai to be more with the times & began to node kanji again. Do try the pad thai recipe, it's the best pad thai I've ever had!
01/17/2002: I've updated my favorite node Kit Kat Konspiracy today with findings from my recent trip to Hong Kong. Please have a look!
07/20/2001: I recently purchased a neat little Intel USB camera and I am just dying to use it! Please, if you a camera a H.323 client (like NetMeeting) give me a /msg!
Nodes by me I think are worth a damn:
- Japanese Kanji (and all of its descendants)
- Kit Kat Konspiracy
- Yumi's Sushi Bar
- I Gave Away My Underpants
- Alambic Pot Still
- Calvin Klein
- gefilte fish
- How to fight and not get your ass kicked
- Scar Tissue
- Multiprotocol Label Switching
- All-Optical Label Swapping
- differences between edge and core routers
- Token Bucket
- Random Early Detection
- rate shaping
- Differentiated Services
- Gopher Towing
- Vanilla Crime
- Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim
- recursive lather, rinse, repeat
- stupid tax
- noding libido
- traffic engineering
- transient congestion
- The OSI Reference Model and TCP/IP
- asses of the masses
- Why are the people on food stamps always fat?
Some of my poetry:
- What You Are (an Explanation)
- Do Not Worry Little One
- Old Friends
- Like Origami
- Depression Is
- The Path We Have Been Walking
- Home Again Without You
- The Lovers' Path
- Why I Need to Leave
- What is an Anniversary?
Nodes I have gotten the shaft on, for no good reason:
- December 11, 2001
- Obsession for Men
- stock price
- oral virgin
- vanilla crime
- alligator arms
- The One with the Expense Account Pays
- Shakespeare on Drugs
- What Is An Anniversary?
- The "What would who do" Metanode
Daylog entries of mine which are well written and interesting:
- user since
- Tue Feb 16 1999 at 20:55:24 (19.4 years ago )
- last seen
- Thu May 4 2006 at 06:05:09 (12.2 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 349 - View Amoeba Protozoa's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 11 (Literatus) / 6782
- C!s spent
- mission drive within everything
- To remain completely un-focused.
- Weird technical terms, history, poetry, and food.
- University of Minnesota/Naked Dogs Inc./Digi International
- The grass is always greener on the other side, but you still have to mow it.
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to Amoeba Protozoa