The benefits of nude recreation are based on acceptance of self and respecting the individuality and freedom of others. Experience the nudist lifestyle and you liberate your mind and body, you rediscover the joy you knew as a child.

The American Association for Nude Recreation, based in Kissimmee, Florida, is the oldest, largest and most respected North American nudist organization. Formed in 1931 and currently consisting of approximately 50,000 nudists, it maintains a list of over 240 private clubs, resorts and campgrounds. Every state in the U.S. has one. Even D.C.'s got one. Also, there are twelve in Canada as well as clubs in Mexico and Jamaica.

However, just because there's a bunch of naked people flopping around out there doesn't mean this is Club Orgy. Quite the contrary. Naturists know the difference between being naked and having sex, and they keep them in the proper setting. Clubs will kick out those who don't have a clue.

The AANR claims the benefits of naturism are based on body acceptance, respecting people as they are and allowing personal freedom.

Indeed, AANR strives to keep nudism wholesome and family friendly. Children and families are welcome at many clubs with appropriate areas and activities for both.

Membership also includes exclusive AANR World Adventures: nude vacations and cruise packages.

http://www.aanr.com/

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.