"What time do you want to make out tomorrow?"

"Excuse me?"

"Hang out! I meant hang out! Shit."

"You know, I thought you were never going to ask."

"Oh yeah? Well you could have asked first!"

"Yeah, I probably should have. You've already said you love me like, five times."

"I said 'I love you dude'. It was a friendship thing!"

"Pretty intense friendship. Alright, if you're up for it I'm down. And bring the crisco because I want to have some fun."

"Oh, no no no. You're not going to go that fast. We're going to take this nice and slow."

"Oh, we sure are."

"Get your mind out of the -- actually you know what I'm into it. Your place at eight?"

"My basement is full of beavers."

"It's definitely about to be. Alright, what about the beach at noon?"

"You want to get sand in unfortunate places?"

"Grocery store rooftop at midnight?"

"Isn't that the place where the local mad scientist is always trying to create minions out of potatos?"

"Yeah. We need to get rid of him and I figure the ol' Power Of Love will do the trick."

"That only works on supervillains who are explicitly against love. The guy's absolutely devoted to his wife. Keeps trying to bring her back from the dead. I think that's what the potato monsters are for. You want to get in his way?"

"Dude, he cheated on his wife five times and then left her for a potato monster. I don't know what he told you that makes him sound like the good guy but -- ”

"But he needs to go down. Alright, we take him down and then we go down. Wait...what if we take him down by going down on him?"

"He does need some actual human company for once. Alright, this is going to be one hell of a first time. See you at the grocery store at midnight. Don't be late."

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.