The hills are alive with The Sound of Music! La Petite Mort is flying through Melbourne for a mere week.

To kick off this Evita style tour she will be having her own Saturday Night Fever nodermeet. This is a Brigadoon moment and will more fun than a Barnum Circus!

The curtain shall be raised at the Lounge from 4pm on Saturday the 25th of June. It is on Swanston Street, it is easy to get to!
There will be non-noders at the function to boost audience numbers.

There promises to be more corsets than Moulin Rouge and to be more debauched behaviour than Pirates of Penzance!

After the interval there will be movement, around 10pm, to the West side, to Camilla’s. This will be a walking event with Singin’ in the Rain! Camilla’s is the local goth Club on the corner of Kings Street and Flinders Street.

So as they say “The show must go on”, don’t be an "off Broadway Flop" and attend the glittery spectacle that is “A flying visit of Death- a musical.”

The Stars!
La petite mortThe rocky horror picture show
Pink_kanCats
cvisors - The Nightmare Before Christmas
BlackPawn - Chess

The understudies!
Treehouse
Achromatic
tWD
heppigirl

The washed-up hacks
StrawberryFrog

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.