(slightly edited) January 1997
------------------------------------------------------------------------
'95 STATEMENT BY AN E.T.
PRESENTLY INCARNATE 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.
In the early 1970's, two individuals (my task partner and myself) from the Evolutionary Level Above Human (the Kingdom of Heaven) incarnated into (moved into and took over) two human bodies that were in their forties. I moved into a male body, and my partner, who is an Older Member in the Level Above Human, took a female body. (We called these bodies "vehicles," for they simply served as physical vehicular tools for us to wear while on a task among humans. They had been tagged and set aside for our use since their birth.)

2.
We brought to Earth with us a crew of students whom we had worked with (nurtured) on Earth in previous missions. They were in varying stages of metamorphic transition from membership in the human kingdom to membership in the physical Evolutionary Level Above Human (what your history refers to as the Kingdom of God or Kingdom of Heaven).

3.
It seems that we arrived in Earth's atmosphere between Earth's 1940's and early 1990's. We suspect that many of us arrived in staged spacecraft (UFO) crashes and many of our discarded bodies (genderless, not belonging to the human species), were retrieved by human authorities (government and military).

4.
Other crews from the Level Above Human preceded our arrival and "tagged" - placed a deposit "chip" - in each of the vehicles (bodies) that we would individually incarnate into, when that instruction would be given. These "chips" set aside those bodies for us.

5.
We feel that while we were "out of body" between arrival and incarnation, we were thoroughly briefed and were taken through an extensive preview of places and events that would assist our individual incarnation process of bringing our mind - our consciousness - into the vehicle (body) and overriding the mind of the human "plant" (or container) that each of us was to use. This incarnation process is very difficult and cannot be done without the help of Older Members of the Evolutionary Level Above Human who have not only gone through the metamorphic transition to completion themselves, but who have also assisted others through this transition before (acting as "midwives" for some in the shedding of their human-creature characteristics while preparing to be born as new creatures into the Next Evolutionary Kingdom).

6.
The true Kingdom of God - the real physical Kingdom of Heaven - the Evolutionary Level Above Human - are completely synonymous. As a genderless Kingdom, it "reproduces" or adds to its Kingdom membership through the use of this metamorphic process. This Next Level Kingdom created all that is - including all the paths that lead to decay and destruction, for the creatures it creates are created with free will - an ever-present option to choose the direction to take at any juncture or moment of decision.

7.
The metamorphic "birth" into the Level Above Human occurs as follows: In any given civilization on a fertile planet such as Earth (and Earth has had many periodic/cyclical civilizations), the Level Above Human plants all the new life forms (including humans) for that civilization in a neutral condition so that they have a chance to choose the direction of their growth. The Level Above Human - or Next Level - directly (hands on) relates significantly to the civilization at its beginning stage, and subsequently (with few exceptions) at approximately 2000-year intervals (48-hour intervals from a Next Level perspective) until that civilization's final "Age."

8.
Each time the Next Level relates directly to any portion of that civilization, "deposits" containing "souls" (the "seed" or "chip" with a program of metamorphic possibilities) are placed in many human plants. This deposit is potentially the "gift of life" into the physical and real Evolutionary Level Above Human. These deposits are given or made only when members of the Level Above Human are assigned to directly relate to (be incarnate in) the civilization. Only these Representatives can "nurture" those deposited souls with Next Level thinking, behavior, and all the information required to effectively "fluff off" all human/mammalian characteristics of the old creature. (A potential creature of the Next Level cannot cling to human ways any more than a butterfly can cling to caterpillar ways.) So, when a Representative from that Kingdom is present - that "Rep's" nurturing (teaching) is a "window" for exiting the human kingdom for all who have been given deposits/souls. These deposits are made only in vehicles (bodies) that are "old enough" - having grown or matured enough - for self-determination or responsibility.

9.
Humans with deposits containing souls can likely be identified at this time as some of those who are rapidly losing respect for this world or its "system." They are, from the establishment's point of view, being irresponsible or anti-social - and will be seen by the world as duped, crazy, a cult member, a drifter, a loner, a drop-out, a separatist, etc.

10.
Not only is the body, in a sense, the temporary container for the soul, but even more importantly - the soul is the housing or container of the new creature. The soul has its own "brain" or "hard drive" that accumulates only information of the Next Level - mundane as well as theoretical or philosophical. The soul also becomes part of the new physical body of the new creature, though it is seldom seen by human eyes. Therefore, when a soul is a part of a new deposit, it has very little information and is as a very small Next Level "fetus." As it develops or grows in size, it necessitates the abortion of the human mind, which is in a container beside it. If you think of a glass vase that has two balloons in it, one balloon is the human mind, the other is the Next Level mind. When the Next Level makes a "soul deposit," it is like placing the second balloon in the glass vase. So, when metamorphosis begins, the human mind (balloon) is all but filling the container, and the Next Level mind or soul is all but empty. As the Next Level mind increases - and the soul begins to grow larger - the human-mind container or balloon decreases until, if the Next Level mind successfully makes it to "term," the human deflated balloon is discarded and the Next Level balloon (with Next Level mind) is all that fills the container, or glass vase. That soul with its Next Level mind has by then become a physical body in a new species (the Level Above Human), needing only a new physical outer shell, which it receives as a "quartermaster issue" upon physically entering the Next Level.

The final act of metamorphosis or separation from the human kingdom is the "disconnect" or separation from the human physical container or body in order to be released from the human environment and enter the "next" world or physical environment of the Next Level. This will be done under the supervision of Members of the Next Level in a clinical procedure. We will rendezvous in the "clouds" (a giant mothership) for our briefing and journey to the Kingdom of the Literal Heavens.

11.
Metamorphosis is not ordinarily accomplishable during only one period of visitation from the Level Above Human. Therefore, the deposit task at each visitation includes deposits with "programs" for returnees who are still in "forward motion."

12.
At the end of the Age or civilization (where we are now), it seems that all souls that were deposited in any part of the present civilization are brought back. Between visitations, "faithful" souls are "put on ice," so to speak - in the keeping of the Level Above Human, to be re-deposited and again incarnated during the next visitation. So, at this time we have both "faithful" souls who might be in the third "trimester" of their metamorphosis preparing for the final test before "emerging" in their new physical body belonging to the Next Level, and we also have all those souls who have "fallen away" during this civilization's visitations. Even they now have a chance at reinstatement.

13.
The requirement is the same for all who might expect to find themselves in the safekeeping of the Level Above Human - each must proceed in the forsaking of all human ways, ties, addictions, thinking, gender behavior (sexuality), and be in the forward motion of becoming this new creature (literally and physically belonging to the Kingdom Level Above Human). (Some in the class have chosen on their own to have their vehicles neutered in order to sustain a more genderless and objective consciousness.) The overcoming process can only be accomplished in the care, keeping, and tutorship of the present (incarnate) Representative(s) of that Next Kingdom.

>>>>
Next Page


Copyright Note: Reproduced on E2 with permission from Heaven's Gate & the Telah Foundation.

CST Approved

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.