I was hunkering down in the house I acquired by allegedly imprisoning and torturing the "owners" of said house when there was a knock on the door. As you all, I had been in quarantine because of virus out there. I was at odds with myself to decide how to cope with the knocking on the door. Finally, I answered, and there were five men there with automatic weapons and camoflauge gear who said they wanted to tell me the truth about the virus. Being a sensible man, I of course let them in.

The men came into the living room and I asked what I could do for them. They handed me a pamphlet they had which said, "Lies about crap virus." According to the literature, the virus is a lie spread by radical libtards in order to destroy Amerca. I was aghast.

Some months ago, I saw a feeble man walking down the road. He looked so weak and limited in health that I did the right thing and beat him to death with a tire iron while laughing maniacally. So, you can imagine what emotions were going through me when one of the family I was allegedly holding and torturing in their own basement which I acquired through proper use of the Manifest Destiny clause of the U.S. Constitution cried out. One of the men who had come to visit and inform with talk and brochures went down and "took care" of things for them. No more alleged prisoners. Wholesome.

I decided to go out with them and drink beer and ridicule losers. What a great day. Good to be back out breathing on people again. Hope to run into you soon so we can become better friends. Because we are. Friends.

God bless.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.