In the highly anticipated sequel to The Everything Census : 2006 noders were once again enumerated, tagged, folded, spindled, and mutilated in the cause of science. If you didn't do so yet, please consider updating your information in any relevant noder registries such as The Everything People Registry, the Everything Mailing Address Registry, the Everything Arranged Marriage Registry, the Everything Troll Registry, and so on, and so on....
Heisenberg Multimedia Corp.
Heisenberg's latest multimedia idea, E2SENCE: The Magazine of E2 nears completion. Contact H. for details. As well, Heisenberg's popular Everything2 Podcast continues its critically acclaimed second season. See current details at the bottom of this article.
Ongoing code changes
- Once more, dangerous visions: SciFiQuest 2107 starts on June 4th.
- LateQuest 2007 proves that it's never too late.
- Everything's Most Wanted still needs you!
- Your e2 Quest here. Contact any admin for help setting one up.
Recently completed quests
- You can still get a ninjagirls Cleavage Calendar with Real Ninjagirl Boobies™. It's never to late to brighten your life with, well, Boobies. Full details at Boobies for Charity - Ninjagirls' Cleavage Calendar 2007, or on Cafepress.
NEW! Podcast 2.5
The Everything2 Podcast, Season 2, Episode 5.
- In vino veritas by Halspal, read by Kozmund
- Farm auctions rip me in half, by The Grim Reaper, read by Lord_Brawl
- Sickly white girl, by Mer, read by Scribe
- Land of the Free (some assembly required), by Johnny Goodyear, read by Junkill
- Voices of Everythingians megamix
Itunes subscribers will get it automatically, direct download is from http://e2podcast.spunkotronic.com/podcast25.mp3