Howdy deputy! Reckon you have the cojones to take down some of the meanest nodeshells this side of the Rio Grande? Below is a list of the most dangerously unfilled nodes ever to wander the lawless plains of the nodegel. Track one down, hogtie it, and fill it up with good content, and you might end up earning yourself a shiny silver sheriff's star.

Any user can fill a posted node and claim the posted bounty. If you think you have captured one of these fugitives, contact the requesting sheriff. If they judge your writeup worthy, you will get your reward!

Any user or usergroup can sponsor a bounty for a factual node in need of more content. All you need to do is find a worthy node or nodeshell and come up with some kind of reward. Rewards can be anything you can imagine - the more creative the better! Some suggestions include C!s, a postcard, a node audit, some sort of homemade item, etc. Contact a member of the sheriffs usergroup to have your bounty approved and posted.

Please note that we are looking for *factual nodes* only!

To keep this list manageable and keep it interesting, we are limiting users and usergroups to sponsoring only one bounty at a time - if you would like to sponsor a different bounty, wait until your current one is fulfilled, or withdraw it in favor of a new one.

Check back often for new bounties. Happy hunting!

 

Requesting Sheriff Outlaw Nodeshell Reward
avalyn The San Diego Padres ought to have been noded to current standards by now. Give it a go! A C! for each writeup and a maximum of fifty (50) upvotes of your other stuff. If I've already voted on all of your writeups, I'll give you 200 GP and a special bonus, to be determined based on your level.
avalyn The Chicago White Sox ought to have been noded by now. Give it a go! A C! for each writeup and a maximum of fifty (50) upvotes of your other stuff. If I've already voted on all of your writeups, I'll give you 200 GP and a special bonus, to be determined based on your level.
nocodeforparanoia Peter Frampton is a nodeshell. That's just silly. I'll gift 5 C! and a day's worth of votage to anyone who'll fill that sucker.
Heisenberg I'm looking for any writeups relating to ITALO DISCO! I'd be happy to send every noder with a good new w/u about Italo Disco a cool mix cd with my favourite (you guessed it) ITALO DISCO!!
civilwaractionfigure Spending time on research on a woman who stalks me in music stores called Shakira and I cannot figure out why she is doing this based on writeups that are existing there now and very worried. Help. A really informative writeup will get you a blessing and a C! from some of my elitist old guard friends. A writeup that helps me with the stalking problem will get you a computer transmitted photograph of me, Berhardt Goats, being kissed by two lesbians.
ReiToei Michael Jackson could do with a bit of updating. So to speak. Rewards? Undying love and C!, and if you are really good, a gift from a friendly god.
Ereneta Provide a more comprehensive and valuable writeup on the film Zapped! starring Scott Baio and Heather Thomas than the one currently offered. A top notch writeup will earn a special private conversation with Ereneta and TheDeadGuy about Heather Thomas' breasts. You'll also get C!s and things.
e2history
Contact Noung
Forthcoming
Halspal Solid writeups needed on Nevil Shute or any of his books. Thoughtful and soulful writeups will earn rare signed first edition copies of Halspal's book Humane Society and his infinite favor. See www.nevilshute.org for the starter kit.
TheDeadGuy To be announced.
kthejoker
on behalf of e2sports
Some famous Georges: George Allen (the Redskins owner), George Brett, and Gorgeous George (aka George Wagner) bad writeup - a "John 3:16" sign pointed in your direction
good writeup - a C! from me and possibly a visit from Morgana the Kissing Bandit
amazing writeup - 50 GP and an autographed picture of the San Diego Chicken
e2hockey
contact Lord Brawl
Terry Sawchuk bad writeup - a game misconduct
good writeup - weblogged to the e2hockey page
amazing writeup - upvotes & C!s from the user group
e2trekkies
Contact Lord Brawl
Ferengi not currently a nodeshell, but easily could be.
It's a sort of a threat, you see.
good writeup - weblogged to the e2trekkies page
amazing writeup - upvotes & C!s from the user group
jawdroppingly awesome writeup - Your own planet of android servants
eh2
Contact Lord Brawl
Stratford Festival good writeup - weblogged to the eh2 page
amazing writeup - upvotes & C!s from the user group
jawdroppingly awesome writeup - A Tim Horton's gift certificate
wertperch I have an ongoing challenge, filling nodeshells of my creation Negotiable rewards, not limited to GP rewards and votes to spend

 

Justice Served!