This document is not current, and is kept only for archival purposes. Please refer to Everything2 Help for all up-do-date help documents.
Writers desiring to submit articles (we call them "writeups") should heed the following:
- E2 Quick Start will give you the basics.
- E2 FAQ lists all the help documents.
- Voting/Experience System explains our feedback system.
- E2 HTML Tags : Quick Start explains the HTML tags available on Everything2, but all that's really required is this:
- Use <p> to begin a paragraph.
- Use </p> to end a paragraph.
- Square brackets ([ and ]) are reserved for creating hypertext links within Everything2.
Also, <em> and </em> tags are used for italics ("emphasis") and <strong> and </strong> tags are used for boldface.
Under "Other Users", some users have $ or @ symbols next to their names. These are the site administrators and they can be helpful.