So there I was, driving my new 1974 Pontiac GTO, the last of its kind, down a dark and dusty Tennessee back road with my then-girlfriend. I think we went to a movie in Memphis and were driving back to NAS Millington where we were both stationed.

The movie was at a drive-in, and I believe it was The Hitcher with Rutger Hauer. I didn't see a whole lot of the movie because I was preoccupied with smooching my beautiful date. 

By the time we left, we were both rather turned on, so we drove towards the base talking about sex. Eventually I pulled over by a turnout in a corn field, shut down the car, and we started shedding clothes.

Luckily for us it took a long while for anyone to show up, so we were slowly getting dressed afterwards with lots of pauses for kisses and touching when the dreaded flashing red lights lit up the Goat.

Similar to Wonko's encounter, there were two officers, One took her to their car to question her with the windows down while the other one talked to me while standing in front of my vehicle. I was asked the usual questions, they checked my paperwork, and then the gent guarding me started talking about my GTO. He was apparently a fan.

About this time, we could both hear my girlfriend getting irate at the other officer. Her voice is getting louder and louder. Apparently the cop was trying to convince her that she didn't want to be in a car making out with a lowly sailor in the middle of nowhere. She loudly disagreed. She eventually informed the officer that she couldn't wait to get back to my car so she could give me some road head until we got home, and then she was going to fuck my brains out.

The cop with me was laughing by this time. The other officer was apparently very religious and was having a tough time getting through his head that a woman actually loved sex as much as any man.

As it turned out, the officer gave up and let her go. The cop with me said if they had caught us undressed I would be fined and, if the other officer had his way, on our way to jail. It turned out we were lucky that she was able to get her shirt back on before the cops noticed what we were doing in the back seat.

Iron Noder 2017