So here's the weird dream I had the other night....

It started in a rustic train station, with a bakery in one corner filled with square wooden shelves, with loafs and rolls of bread on them. I was standing there, eating a large roll, when I noticed that there was an auditorium adjoining the station. One of a bay of doors was open, so I went to look, and saw a quartet of singers dressed in black, singing operatically before a packed theater in red seats. One of the singers noticed me watching, and walked up and slammed the door shut. There was a sign on the door -- paying customers only.

I boarded a train, an old-fashioned club car, and found myself in a study group of some sort. A professor was lecturing on modern American literature, to a group of a half dozen students, myself included, and a syllabus was passed around. We were all supposed to have read this list of books I'd never heard of, and were to discuss them. Worse yet, according to the syllabus there was a term paper due in two days, and I had not done a lick of work on it. Fortunately, the professor was too heavily engaged in debate with others in the group to notice my silence. The train stopped -- at the same station where it had embarked from -- and we got off.

The train station's parking lot was dirt and grass, and I realized that my car, a black sedan, was missing. Where it had been parked, a rusted old trailer sat. Greasy, grizzly people were loitering around the area, and I didn't want to spend a lot of time searching. But then I remembered that I had one of those electronic keychain doohickeys; I pushed the button, and heard the car's "locked" sound coming from inside the trailer. Somebody, in a clever attempt to steal the car, had put up a trailer around it. But I had another button on my keychain; I pushed it, the car started. Pushed it again, the car went into reverse -- tires squealed and it busted right through the back of the trailer. The criminal types looked duly surprised. I didn't give them time to think about it. Got in. Drove away. Woke up.


----


Node auditing proceeds thusly:

Pseudo_Intellectual is on page 15 of 31
Segnbora-t is on page 25 of 34

kthejoker is in the queueueue.

Trying to catch and vote on all the Iyern noadurr additions as well.

Blessings, all!!