I haven't daylogged in a while. Why? Because I get somewhat bummed when some of WU's with the highest reps are just apethetic spew in daylogs. I daylog to get stuff out of my head, not for XP.

That having been said, I feel horrid right now. I'm mentally exhausted and feel like I'm on the verge of tears, and have been this way for the past day. I have no idea why, though I get this way around the same time every month.. my girlfriend says it's Male PMS, and I'm inclined to agree with her. I just want to be hugged and cuddled.. I just want to go into a dark room and sob my guts out.

I deal with it the same way I always do: I load some bits (today is Bt) into XMMS and dive headfirst into a mountain of ether that is code and swim around for a few hours.. catching the curl here, a blue room there, avoid the sharks over there by the logging entires. Am I so messed up that coding is one of the few things that helps me keep my sanity anymore? I dare say that if it wasn't for my trusty copy of the one true text editor and my ever understanding girlfriend, I would have emptied a Taco Bell long ago.

Speaking of which, I'm feeling very bad about snipping at my lovely girlfriend last night. Granted, it was understandable that I did, but I feel I spazzed out a little too much... if you're reading this, love, I'm sorry.