- user since
- Wed Jun 29 2011 at 17:01:57 (5.2 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed Sep 9 2015 at 19:24:21 (11.6 months ago )
- number of write-ups
- 64 - View worn-out_shoe's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 5 (Crafter) / 1891
- C!s spent
- I don't say enough of anything to have a motto.
- most recent writeup
- Jealous of every thunderstorm
- Send private message to worn-out_shoe
My inability to effectively express my thoughts is driving me crazy
I am worn out with the beauty of the most trivial things
Is this poetry or crap?
Another pack of charming young boys
introvert...the INFP kind according to the theory
The thief, left it behind;
the moon, at my window.