So, the Seven of Swords, the Emporer and the King of Cups all walk into this bar........but you would have figured the second two would have learned a lesson from the first.

Had fourteen hours on my feet and in my head to think about everything that's happened over the last few days. Over the last few months. Over the last coupla years.

I would allow all three of you to play martyr if it were not for the positions you have placed me. I have let it slide and kept my mouth shut in some places and raised hell in others. Go ahead and set me aside if it pleases you. C'mon, it's not that hard.

But let me tell you each something before you go....

To the Emporer-

I love it, our friendship. But you're so dedicated to calling me 'friend', when there was room for something else. So I played along.....you ruffle someone else's hair, I take it as my cue to make myself look busy. Eye in the Sky and all, I wouldn't want you to do anything illegal. So concerned with getting your feelings hurt, you weren't looking when you trampled my toes. I hope we can get beyond this too, I honestly do. But where I didn't set perameters, you apparently did. Bottom line, you don't hide 'friends', no matter their value. Be right, if you like, but this would be the first time I could sincerely call you not fair.

To the King of Cups

I played house with you until some sweet young thang of any description came into view. Yes, I know we're twins, separated by four years and a lot of morals. You chasing skirts, me trying to make sense of the Great Bleak North. Now you call, dozens of times, warning me not to replace you. Replace you? Would one not have to be in this place in order for them to be moved or removed? Survey says yes. Another case of hiding 'friends', but on a much darker level. Don't tell me to just date girls, and easily switch me off for some of your own. Never yours, never what? Goddess forbid you really value now what you took for granted and possibly were even embarassed by to begin with.....

To the Seven of Swords

Poor you, the ultimate martyr. 'Cause see, this is all my fault, right? Everything turning to shit was all my idea, because I'm that twisted a person. Don't step in that puddle of sarcasm on the floor.....you might get stuck.
Words escape me besides the fact that the ties are very severed. It's a light airy laugh or sigh that escapes me when you're brought up in conversation. Forgive me for wanting more than scraps and metric-shit-tons of lies for myself. Occasionally I do have standards, surprise, surprise.
But everything's working itself out. You could have told me you weren't ready, you know. You also could have asked me to beat the shit out of you, I would have readily complied. But those are 'Ifs', 'Buts', and 'I wishes', and they don't amount to a hill of beans. You're in a better place, and I wish you the greatest of luck.
Now, that doesn't sound so crazy, does it?

Built a treefort an a few barricades.....

I don't think I'm any better than any of you. That's not the deal at all. What I am pointing out is, it was a rare occasion whn you saw me on your levels. This is just to let you know I realize you thought you could stick me in boxes for safe keeping, left-overs to consume at a later time......and I got burned by all of you, that I will easily admiit. All's forgiven, but get off your high horses, for crissakes.

But as for boxes......I'm afraid I have other ideas.