Happy Friggin' National Astrology Day! ...no really, I'm not kidding. That's what it says on my Llewellyn calandar. It's also the Spring Equinox, the sun is in Aries and the moon is in Aquarius. Of course it is, that's why I feel the need to run right over people with my goodwill for them.

I'm flipping through some of my....ech!....writing to find a few choice pieces for open mic at Insomnia. I have to go get cleaned up and get cute.....maybe the black dress....or the Eat Bertha's Mussels shirt SatyrBoy lent me. Who knows? I have to go find Griffin in 20 mins, and I have a call into Onya. Cute girl from Jersey. And as usual, 7/8 Italian.....do I find the meditteraneans or do they find me??? Just so I can hook up with ficus and Beef. Need to say goodbye, particuliarily to Beef, as he's one of the few down here who actually has my respect.

I bet Meghan will get a kick out of the shirt. NAh, maybe not. I have to talk to Onya, because she was considering meeting me up there in a few months. Not much more for her here, and I understand that. Besides, she's this cute tiny little dark flashy eyed thing....my only weakness.

Chip handled the moving thing pretty easily...but he wants me to call my mother. And Kash. She doesn't even know I went up there...but I believe she will be forgiving. She got hip-locked with that sweet intelligent virgo from Hong Kong this weekend, as this email tells me here. Besides, she ain't done with the swamp as early as I am. I want free before anymore creepers wrap around my neck.

Gonna take the Dell to the exchange tomorrow. S'all right, I have my eye on one of their laptops. Besides, that's more room in Squirt for moving.

Why am I nervous about talking to Ry? What's he gonna do? "I'm sorry. Even though I'm a cretin and a predator this goes beyond my boundaries."? I went to find him as soon as I got in, but he was snorin' so I left him to his humid, mossy dreams. I was too tired to lie down, much less be intelligible. I'm sure I'll have an update after tonight...wish me luck! I've got a little pocket of stage fright hiding in my gut right now.