We made it. We're in Arizona. There are still three of us standing. Four nights, count 'em, four nights wrapped up in the Blazer in the fetal position. And I'm saving maybe three people from the state of Virginia and blowing the rest of it up into the Atlantic. You've been warned, I hate your state, pack your valuables, loved ones, and get the hell out. That state is going down. One flat tire too many. Did I menton the first time I was ever thrown from a horse, it was in VA?? Waste of land.

We drove through the tail end of MD, VA, NC, SC, GA, stayed a horrid night in Alabama, skipped through Louisiana, didn't even get out of the trucks in Mississippi.....and Texas...we're giving the state back to Mexico at gun point as a gift. Bad enough the state spawned my mother. Two nights in that godforsaken state! 250 miles of ice and sludge. knarph hates rain, wanna see him panic?? It sounded like a there was a lamas class being held in the driver's seat.

New Mexico was beautiful, as usual, and AZ is my freakin' holy grail.

So everything makes sense now. No fights, no screamin', no difficulties other than the weather. We stayed in that truck over 96 hours straight, and had a huge family welcome when we got here. Four months, three art shows, and everything will fall into place.