Yet another damn scarab in my pocket. I got the little guy from another friend at the coffee shop. Jeez, when you ask for something, I mean REALLY ASK for something, it does have a tendency to just drop on your lap.

Which brings me to another weird thought. I can't date, see there's this thing hanging over my head now, and whatever it is, it makes it so I can't date. (Well, I could, but I don't think that would be right.) But last night, again, I ran into the guy who I know has been after me. I was with my own private mafia, we stopped so I could pick up some ciggies, and *BAM*, there he is talking to ficus. The strangest thing about him, yes he's attractive, but that isn't the point. It's that he has the same birthday as me. Thanks, but I've had quite enough weirdness from people I share the same birthday with. Not that that's bad, it's just getting really creepy. I know he listens to our conversations at the coffee shop, he interupts at just the right moment. I feel like I know what he's up to, because there are way too many similiarities between us. I know why it is he insisted on giving me his number.

But I can't date, so that's the end of that. Right? I just wish he'd stop turning up like a bad penny. I have enough to juggle and swallow right now.