I've never tried this before, so here goes.

Anytime I think about my girlfriend, i get all warm and fuzzy inside. Dang it. Of course we love each other oodles, but sometimes I just get the happiest feeling ever when I think about her. Remember, if you will, that I've never been in a relationship like this before. Echo ever thought that I have, she does.

You never know when love is going to strike you like this. Or when you're going to wake up and realize that you can't imagine being with anyone else, ever. Under any circumstance.

Maybe I'm just being silly and romantic but I don't care. Of any woman of my choosing in the world she would be the one, without hesitation. Reach for the stars and you're find her twinkling eyes reflecting into your's. Enter the vast expance of the night sky and you'll begin to conceive of the love I hold for her.

To have someone as sweet as she to love you is better than anything. How do you think this could be? After all, we're just two relatively normal people who have everything important in common. No, it's more than that.

Lift up the skirts of love and what will you find? I've been thinking hard about this recently. For all I can tell, true love is what you find when you've found the one. Especially someone so beautiful, deep, intelligent, creative and inspiring - Deep down inside I feel it every moment but I don't care to understand it. After thinking about it, why would one really want to rationalize it? Never will I fully understand and that's the way I like it!