Mental Capacity Test - The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and tells whether you are qualified to be a "professional". The answers are in italics, so don't peek!
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
The correct answer is:
Open the refrigerator door, put in the giraffe and close the door.
This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
Open the refrigerator door, put in the elephant and close the refrigerator.
Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door.
This tests your ability to through think through the repercussions of your actions.
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
The Elephant is in the refrigerator.
This tests your memory. OK, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly,
you still have one more chance to show your abilities.
4. There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited bycrocodiles.
How do you manage it?
You swim across. All the Crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting.
This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.
According to Andersen Consulting Worldwide,
around 90% of the professionals they tested got all questions wrong.
But many preschoolers got several correct answers.
AndersonConsulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have the brains of a four year old.
- user since
- Mon May 20 2002 at 16:46:02 (13.4 years ago )
- last seen
- Sun Nov 28 2004 at 21:36:55 (10.9 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 1 - View tremblay's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 7
- mission drive within everything
- If you don't know the answer, it's probably 18
- Nya Påvelundsskolan
- If it doesn't fit, force it. If it breaks, it's defective
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to tremblay