Suppose you thinking about a plate of shrimp. Suddenly somebody will say like plate or shrimp or plate of shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in looking for one either. It's all part of a cosmic unconsciousness. --Repo Man
- explaination given for coincidental thoughts between people. In some very real way, we're all programmed by the culture in which we live. Therefore, it's not too far of a stretch to think that similarly tuned neural nets will occasionally produce the same 'spontaneous' outputs.
- the union of all theunconscious/subconscious minds in a group.
- the intersection of all the un/sub-conscious minds in a group. The shared dreams that we all have in common.
- the archetypes that seed each of our minds
- collective soul, the oversoul. That we are seperated from each other merely by constructions of the ego.