Dasher, the software mentioned above is fascinating. Apart from being a completely different way of writing that needs no keyboard, the program is quite addictive, before too long you find yourself just flowing, accepting words as they speed towards you, inviting the program to take part. This could be a fabulous tool for thinking divergently.

I could not resist an experiment. I set the speed to full, pointed the cursor straight ahead into the flow and let Dasher write by itself. Then I went away and made a coffee, when I came back Dasher had written me a poem, title and all, with a nod to Finnegans Wake. Either that or James Joyce temporarily haunted my laptop. Here is the poem. It is best read out loud.

NOCTURNE

Axiom permaskin song is Kroovity. For ex we'll yard a Newburu. Eh! tu, all neverlorted yes. Somendous, vious, or else, ah! By Dinah! Father grin, if the Oak Groviting suddenly uIfrasung, by & by.

Theres venumequate for the smarie eh? QED IndustiDaddy in, but it save me. Is Beccy. is Lid. During near the cope won't Rict. For dress as if shelf dulge high? Sin poneburk line be Bare. YOU! yeh You SLAR! BE aeroback vymenon which , loosely et Guky Gup. Two CA's place, Plned, space 'WorMr'. Mozemarket already am, Vicci did. Cat studies in No' flight skin. A presentative Wolf. 'veh warfavoured and yet. twohose nutralZ'll criticise pherzzle. these QED Indian dizzyan Oscars!

The Footman've ARMalious mildsmobil tachme blownup. A note - Travelroody's can would servatinence Notasted as I get till us. Do we SundaOLeorgah? They, WE, U, R exhibitions and the laighborhood found by & by the DucExclaps. Appark Gritary Kanch, as all efficialieu xtc."usiness shrinking edullball". remember Pc-Prator, this washore hour dareboard of ''ved? Roke to be warmer, long turn to the triptaked regulaparals, a coy, according thanks to Kowalski. Sekz Sixh sackrists had X. Qwicle trouSand & tying, feed. 'Murry work out of the airs' is a mation of the great Christ and E SEZ "A rite yarday by years,'d bird peck pief animals". But the capt R. Phil, Reified with TXLLAN' and there X. Town've fas' firt'n. tu.

I have adjusted case in some parts, tidied a bit and done my best to control some of the wilder punctuation.Oh yes I forgot to mention, the poem was longer, much much longer.