A fisherman's life is a hard one. Away from home for days at a time, trolling the waters for fish to take to market so there's food on the table. Fighting through sudden storms and 50 foot waves. No, no one envies the fisherman.

But there's another person for whom this life takes a heavy toll. The fisherman's wife. While he is away, fighting his next paycheck out of the ocean, she stays at home, alone, to take care of the children and keep the house warm for his return. For the fisherman's wife, those days can seem like decades.

It is for the stalwart wife, the unsung hero of the American family, that we have created Lofthouse's Fish Scented Deodorant1. Available in Salmon, Swordfish, Fluke, and Tuna, Lofthouse's Fish Scented Deoderant is guaranteed to bring back found memories of the sea, as well as prevent embarrassing underarm sweat stains.

Lofthouse's Fish Scented Deodorant is all natural2 and has not been tested on animals3. It is available as a stick, a roll on, or a spray, and can be found in the bath and body products section of your local grocery store. While you're there, take a look at out other fine fish scented products. Lofthouse's Fish Scented Deodorant. Maximum protection. Maximum fish.

1 - From the maker's of Fisherman's Friend
2 - Keep refrigerated.
3 - Lofthouse's Fish Scented Deoderant does contain small amounts of fish oil. However, it is not a food product. If consumed, induce vomiting and contact your physician.