ivtools (pronounced eye-vee-tools) is a suite of free X Windows
drawing editors for PostScript
, and web graphics production, as well as an embeddable and extendable vector graphic
It is made up of layered collection of free C frameworks that vertically augment the mechanisms of Unidraw.
- an application framework for developing direct manipulation graphical editors (drawing editors).
- a GUI widget framework built on TeX structured document concepts
- a command interpreter with network capability.
an extra layer of drawing editor application framework
- a layer for integrating the command interpreter into the drawing editor
- a layer for multi-frame applications
- a layer for graph/network applications