Maybe I did the wrong thing by creating this writeup as a 'thing', implying the existence of objectivity. It does not exist except as a concept, for I am a human. Everything I perceive has a frame of reference, both in the actual reception of stimuli, and in its absorption. To give a very basic example: a child would describe a 5 foot person as being tall, whereas any adult knows this person is actually short. It's all relative.

With all due respect, Tsarren's writeup has only served to prove my point. If I can see the world through another's eyes, then once again I am being subjective. Anything I see, hear feel, or think is subjective, I internalize it based on the way it relates to me. If I can feel everything another perceives, and experience every emotion they have had, I am just seeing it the way it relates to them. But I am not seeing it objectively. Because I am still interpreting.

I can't help interpreting. This is how my body, mind and heart respond to stimuli. They interpret, absorb, and assimilate by using frames of reference. (Similar to feeling like you're moving when you're really sitting still, or touching your warm arm with cold hands).

For convenience's sake, or perhaps for lack of the real thing, we call our attempts at detatchedness objective viewpoints, but there is no state of true objectivity.