ack! you lost sanity!
helpful stuff for me
music links to check out/include in possible future node:
- The listener's participation in the musical experience
- is music ineffable?
- What song would you want to sing if you could sing?
- I suggest you dance. If you need a reason, I'm sorry.
- the point at which music becomes unrecognizable (is music a universal language)
- music education makes me SO MAD!
- music of the spheres ancient greek stuff
- listening with more than your ears
- music means more than this
- what makes music goodsome good stuff
- how many melodies are there in the universe? math, mostly
- is music written or discovered?
- the "that music all sounds the same" fallacy good
- music appreciation mostly personal but supports my philosophy
- fuck art, let's dance again
- classical music starter guide
- jazz music starter guide
- e2 guide to music you've never heard of
- everything quests - classial music
- I'm just realizing, at 20 years of age, that I enjoy classical music
- how to appreciate jazz without really trying
- should you have to understand lyrics to enjoy the music?
- Music is our religion
- good musicmostly ranting
- the next revolution in music has not yet arrived
- the future of music
- why i love (and why many hate) minimal techno good, strays from me a bit
- music's saddest time
- music on other planets i like the thought
- music need not be popular to be good
- music? what the FUCK is music? thoughts/personal/poetry?
- that old philip glass knock knock joke hee hee
- what constitutes great music?
- the sacred harp
- music elitists okay
- the good musicians play music that idiots listen to thinking about music instead of pop culture
- solfeggio scale
- degrees of the scale
- do re me fa so la ti do
- overused chord progressions (i.e., the strongest chord progressions)
- music education (US)
chocolate no-bake cookies
- hotel yorba
- ollie's frozen custard
- why do we hurt when our loved ones die? (maybe)
- benefits of composition in the music ed curriculum?
- Jesus breath?
- music box theater
- whatever and ever amen (current one relies mostly on lyrics--the music is soooo good!)