user since
Sat Feb 22 2003 at 12:44:54 (21.2 years ago )
last seen
Sat Feb 22 2003 at 13:10:49 (21.2 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
Personal gain
specialties
Nosepicking in public - just kidding!!!
school/company
Mediaschool, journalist
motto
Wanna make something of it??
Send private message to shine

I am a girl in my very late teens who tends to be overly nervous. I'm a worst case scenario person, and everytime some one I care about go somewhere, I keep thinking about the horrible things that can happen to them. Besides from that, I try to stay positive and not think about all the terrible things that is going on today.. Mentally I'm 50 % hippie and 50 % warmonger. I know that sounds a little crazy, but that's what I am.. Most of the time, I live for making other people feel good. I feel at my best when other people do. Other times I don't give a sh*t about the rest of the world, and I get really dark and satanic muhahahaha.

I think I have a great sense of humor, I have a very broad sense of humor that is.. I don't mind making fun of disabled, sick people, war, death, homosexuals, as long as people don't get tight about it. F*ck them

I live in a very free country, but that doesn't satisfy me. I think my country sucks, our politicians suck and the weather sucks even more.

Besides that, I'm a student at a mediaschool, I don't have any education (yet), I live with my mother and I have boyfriend who's in the army. I'm against war, but I'm not that anti-militia, that I broke up with my boyfriend just because he was forced to join the army...

A lot of words.. If you read this, I must say I'm realy impressed. Take care, and watch out for people like me.

-You can't analyze me!