September 21, 2000
Everything Editor Logs
history | prophecy

O dem bones thy even (though quivering and over-tired) hand guides the nodeflow. The nate and the core code speak through you to us. Hearing, we turn our cilia to the good work of tending the nodeflow. Storms congeal the nodegel. We try to stroke them back into place so that nodes can be born. The nodegel becomes thin where the nodeshells cluster. We relax the shells into freegel. The gel is pleased with us. We love the gel. The gel spans countries and continents, uses the telephone lines, cables, and fibre optic lines to live. Noders shape the gel. Shapely nodes are good. We love the nodes. Go to sleep now, bones. Rest, and let the sound of bubbling nodes sing sweetly in the background of your slumbers. Check.

The Crypt dissolves:

  • By AndieX, by request.
    • ETA
    • 242
  • nipple peircing by danlowlite. By request.
  • urinals in houses by [CentrX}. By request.
  • WebTVermin by yerricide. Suggested by --OutpostMir--.
  • Cunnilingus ramble by melodrame. By request.
  • m1a9366b pointed to two incomplete wus on Go-Hadoken by E. Megas. This was about marial arts flummery so was deleted.
  • inflatible by STrRedWolf. Nov. 13, 1999. Suggested by kubrickian.
  • Cover songs that are at least moderately cool by legbagede. By request.
  • Wingman by joev. Submitted twice. Suggested by lazyr (along with some shells that are now freegel).
  • By BelDion, by request.
    • Lyrics: Pennywise - Not Far Away
    • Lyrics: Pennywise - Searching
    • Lyrics: Pennywise - Every Single Day
    • Lyrics: Pennywise - Perfect People
    • Lyrics: Pennywise - Waste of Time
    • Lyrics: Pennywise - Peaceful Day