Craft Dinner
Tortiglioni is the pasta used in this dish, but elbow macaroni could be substituted for it since the tortiglioni is a substitute for it. (Tortiglioni looks somewhat like elbow macaroni but with three curls instead of one).

Lightly sauté diced white onions and minced garlic in extra virgin olive oil. In the last few minutes of cooking add fresh oregano, fresh basil, ground sun dried tomatoes and finely minced chipotle peppers (include seeds and spines, taking care to wash your hands thoroughly after handling them).

Have ready a bowl of grated Parmesan Regianno and Pecorina Romano and a small bowl of sliced Fontina cheese. Butter one or more casserole dishes and dust with panko (Japanese bread crumbs). In another bowl, combine panko with extra virgin olive oil, dried garlic chips, salt, pepper, basil and oregano, and a small amount of Parmesan.

Cook the Tortiglioni al denté, drain and mix with a small amount of butter, ricotta cheese and a little buttermilk to thin the mixture. Spoon some of the tortiglioni/ricotta mixture into the buttered pan, sprinkle Parmesan and Pecorino and place slices of Fontina. Spread a layer of the onion/garlic mixture onto it. Add another layer of tortiglioni, another layer of the cheeses. Top with the seasoned breadcrumb mixture. Allow the pasta to rest for several hours so that it will absorb excess moisture and the flavours of the cheeses.

Bake at 350 degrees until the topping browns (around 40 minutes).

As an antipasta
Combine large dices of green bell peppers, plum tomatoes, celery and marinated artichoke hearts, kalamata black olives with fresh lemon juice, fresh lime juice, chive olive oil essence, salt, pepper, fresh basil and fresh oregano.

Do you want to go to Vegetarian Meals That Aren't Just Brown Gack?

Here is a good recipe for olive oil with chive essence by Jinmyo.