11.00 in the morning, local time

Ahh, saturday..when you get sleep late in the morning!. what a joy! I slept well, and I'm ready for all necessary christmas preparations that will have to be done today.. first look out of the window, and it's snowing. Maybe we'll have a white christmas afterall. That would actually be very nice. But, I'm on my way to the shower, and then to i'm going get some breakfast, and then i have to do some christmas preparations, as I already mentioned.

Some time later

I had time during breakfast to node a bit, but didn't want to just write about it for one sentence. I hope i don't have to shutdown my computers and ADSL as there's lots of dust and things under my desk.. it has to be cleaned. Hey I've got to get to work now..

14.25 Local time

Half of the cleaning job is done (we started that already yesterday); we're now having a break and we're going to eat something. So I have time to browse the E2, as well as check out some news from the web. I had to shut down the other computer of mine before I was able to clean the space under my desk; but it's ok, it's the newer pc of mine and tends to generate quite a lot of noise, as I have put some extra fans on it as that PIII tends to get quite hot, not to mention my video card, which has geforce 256 chip.

I'm thinking of downloading that new XFree86 4.0.2 for this FreeBSD box of mine. I'm having some trouble with True Type Fonts. I read all the fine manuals I could find but still those fonts are not working.

In the evening

It's been quite boring evening - except for the fact that I've browsed the E2 most of the time, which, of course, is not boring. We've finished cleaning the house, as well as all christmas preparations. I was going to download the XFree86 4.0.2 but I think I'll do it some other day, perhaps tomorrow night. I'm not in the mood for some deep hack mode session.

At night

My computer just started to speak to me. I think it's a sign that I need to get some sleep. But here are my computers nice words:

last pid: 44948;  load averages:  0.09,  0.25,  0.29    up 9+00:45:35  22:53:45
36 processes:  3 running, 33 sleeping
CPU states:  4.4% user,  0.0% nice,  7.7% system,  0.7% interrupt, 87.1% idle
Mem: 41M Active, 1312K Inact, 12M Wired, 4152K Cache, 14M Buf, 432K Free
Swap: 132M Total, 2824K Used, 129M Free, 2% Inuse, 148K Out

Good Night.