This has probably been the greatest day I've had for a long time.

First off I didn't go to school today, I went to only one period instead of the normal six. That's because me and my best friend Michelle decided to go to the mall. I actually had money, I got a couple cute things, and they were on sale. I could not ask for a greater shopping experience. Then me and Michelle went to my house, and we watched cheesy soap operas and snuggled up in blankets. It was raining and cold outside, and I had soup for lunch. Quality. We got bored with the asinine acting, so I went and got a haircut. I figured that I might as well look halfway decent for the date I was going to have that night.

I was meeting the guy for the first time in person and he was picking me up which was a little weird. He was late, but he was really cute which made up for it. We went and got dinner, and then went ice skating, and then coffee. I completely lost track of time I had so much fun. We never ran out of things to talk about, and surprisingly most of our conversations were intelligent. He is the best guy I have ever come across so far, and he is interested in me. I cannot wait to see how things go. I had completely forgotten about my ex already, but after this he is vapor to me.