user since
Tue Oct 12 1999 at 00:00:20 (24.5 years ago )
last seen
Thu Jan 23 2003 at 22:15:56 (21.2 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View rbenech's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -1
mission drive within everything
redifine intellectual property
specialties
everything and nothing at the same time
school/company
Harker, St. Francis, Santa Clara University, Roos Instruments
motto
They call it vision when it comes true, and bullshit when it never happens. (I have a different one, but I forgot it... it goes something like that... I think...)
most recent writeup
prz
Send private message to rbenech

I am supposed to start something here. but what you have no idea. I know, you don't. I've got some world changing ideas about the music industry and the emminent revolution that is going to sweep across the world in two or three years... wait, it. will come... you will see..

One year later... I told you.... mp3 is known everywhere. Music is now the most well known form of intellectual property (IP) that is sweeping the world with concepts of ownership and legal liability.

In what context do we go into the future. Will people be faced with a decision. Produce IP or not to produce IP. The courts will decide.

The way I look at it, there are two sides to the mp3 issue. For or against. I am FOR a revolution. FOR change in the way people are enchoraged to produce quality intellecual property.