Adoxograph's writeup above is excellent. It gives nearly every piece of advice needed to give a quality Blow Job.

Nearly.

There is one suggestion, however, that I feel is good enough to warrant placing it below such a quality write-up.

For your next Blow Job, switch positions a bit. Rather than kneeling between your partner's knees, lay on your back. Have your guy kneel with his knees on either side of your chest, place his hands about a foot above each shoulder, and enter your mouth from above you.

This change can turn a decent Blow Job into an amazing experience

Why?

  • Control In this position, your man has near complete control over the act. This really makes a huge difference. It lets him control speed and depth, allowing him to get the exact amount and type of stimulation he wants, when he wants it. Also, in this position, the receiver can easily close his eyes and imagine intercourse, a nice plus if you're abstaining or menstruating or whatever.
  • Stimulation With your man entering your mouth from an angle that lines him up with your mouth, it becomes much easier for you to take more of him in at a time. In the standard kneeling-between-the-knees approach, my girlfriend can take about three and a half to four inches in her mouth. In this position, she can take more like five. This difference is huge in terms of total stimulation. Plus, penetrating deeper feels good from a mental standpoint as well--guys instinctively like this.
  • Comfort This position is quite a bit more comfortable for the Blow Job giver. As the receiver controls all the movement, the giver simply has to concentrate on giving the best stimulation with the mouth, tongue, lips, etc. In the standard position, my girlfriend often complained of a strained neck and/or jaw. This position eliminates those problems. I no longer have to worry about taking extended periods of time to ejaculate. Also, as I mentioned earlier, in this position, the giver can take more of the receiver into their mouth, and do so comfortably: the angle makes it easier for her to relax her throat and is a more comfortable angle to enter it (which is, of course, how to take in as much as possible).

One last nice touch is to place your hands on his hips or rear and pull him into you with each thrust. This will let you show him how deep he can go, as well as gives him the impression that you want him in you. These are good things.


So anyway, go try this move. No...I mean it...go now. DO IT. Trust me, you're gonna like it.

Have fun kids.