Sitting at a computer with selena, we are both trying to use it at the same time. Annoyed that it is not working out, I quit trying and she quits shortly after as well. I start using it again. Pretty damn hard to share a chair, monitor, and keyboard between two people.

a compact epic...

In a desperate attempt to escape her persecutors she sailed away into a sea, a small crew of those still loyal helped her negotiate the small ships and water. It unfolds that her entire crew consisted of lawyers. Had they conspired against her in the first place? Was it their scheming that caused the city to forcibly eject her? It was too late now. I knew the truth, dangerous knowledge. Once ashore, they sent a pack of lawyers to kill her in the darkly streetlamp lit parking lot (the same ones she had sailed with?) There were four, they rode up on skateboards. Moving in to attack, she quickly dispatched each as they charged. Except one. He was small, timid, could not find it within himself to attack her. She understood this and in exchange did not kill him as she had the others.

Together, they walked off arms interlaced. I met up with them, and was so happy to see they had found love together instead of fighting. I kept hugging them and gushing nice things. They kept blushing. Now in the supermarket. Invading the stronghold. Glossy plastic bright fluorescent lit moving stealithy down the ailes. Just me, with young timid lawyer in trail. They were stocking shelves in the manner that mail was filed in the Hudsucker Proxy. Items flew through the air from the stock room at a blazing speed, right to spot on the shelves where they belonged. Fascinating and fluid, we watched, awe amazed for some time. Moving forward again, we had to duck under the items as they were being shelved in order to avoid being hit. We must have been detected somehow, they started a counterattack. Now we had to dodge the items that were being shelved as well as a barrage of maliciously launched fresh produce and prepackaged goods. Hectic battlefield, on the run, crouched over scurrying. At the end of an aisle, a safe haven, a girl waiting for us. Young and beautiful. She beamed at me and I held her in my arms briefly. She moved for a kiss, and I accepted with a not more than friends one in return. We seperated. I could tell that the timid lawyer (though recently fallen in love with our expatriot heroine, those fickle lawyers!), was deeply enamoured with this girl. Really to young to be my girlfriend, I asked her if she would take the timid lawyer out to dinner . She nodded yes. I slightly noticed that she had not said a thing the whole time.