Dear Ms. Architect,

We love the house! Thanks so much for all your hard work! We have just a couple of changes.

Firstly, my wife has decided to start working from home. So it would be great if we could incorporate some sort of storefront, maybe attached to the living room? Also, we'd like to move the house downtown so she can get more foot traffic.

The other day we were in the kitchen, and we noticed we weren't getting enough light. But we couldn't find a way to add a window! We'd hate to have to bother you every time. Maybe you could install some pulleys or something so we can move the walls around, too. That would be so great for entertaining. Same thing with doors. I know you said the stairs had to stay in the same place because they're attached at the top, so can you come over this weekend and show us how to build a new staircase? We want a circular one.

Oh! And I don't think having a path to our neighbor's house was such a good idea. Sometimes people come to see us, and then they go over and hang out with Mary and Carl! I think we need to get rid of all the paths that lead off our property, and probably also the driveway.

Speaking of the driveway, we'd like to have a mime open the gate. He could do a short show for everyone before letting them in. My buddy Jim thinks that would be really fun.

We've made some great friends since moving in, including a bunch of pharmacists who have offered us a business opportunity. (!!!) We need to add paths to all their offices, with big neon signs. My wife finds it kind of tacky, but I've been assured it's a great investment.

We have some more stuff, but it can wait until after our nephew re-does the foundation. (He took a class at the community college since he did the roof, so don't worry.) Can you believe we've been working on this house for over a year?? You architects sure know a thing or two about job security! (j/k)

Thanks again for all your help,
Mr. Client

Thanks to isogolem for the suggestions.