Rumor has it that the status quo currency of cotton money will be replaced with sticks and twigs of various sizes. I don't believe this system of trade will be adopted by the people of the world, but I have a solution. If the stick is inserted in it's bearer's ass, it shall be declared twice the value of a regular stick. For each inch inserted (excluding the first inch), the value of the stick increases exponentially.

This creates an interesting scenario for the payment of goods and services, as at first not everyone will be comfortable with handling sticks that have been inside their fellow consumer or producer's rectum. This problem is easily averted, however. The value of the stick shall have an additional multiplier factor of 2 if the payee removes the stick from the payor's ass. Otherwise, as normal protocol, the payor shall remove the stick and present it to the payee. If the payee so chooses, however, he or she may request that the payor cleanse the stick after removal. This will decrease the value of the stick by a factor of 2. For example, if one has three sticks each inserted four inches up one's ass, and a clerk removes two of them without assistance, this payment would be equivalent to eighty regular, plain sticks. As you can see, this saves a lot of sticks, and a lot of time.

Care must be taken for the stick to not become severed, as this voids the value of the stick entirely. This system is clearly superior to that of bank notes, as authenticity can almost always be assured. You may be thinking, what about those who have not an ass? And those with no arms or legs with which to remove the stick from their ass? Will proctologists become the equivalent of today's bankers? These questions and many more can and will be asked. Problems will turn into solutions. But I must ask of you, do you think the earliest civilizations thought possible the mass production and trade of metal coins? Could the Romans, at the height of their power, have imagined the debit card?

I believe, some day, the stick and it's relationship with the ass, will be what "makes the world go round".