Atari 2600 Game
Produced by:Mystique
Model Number:1003
Rarity: 5 Rare
Year of Release: 1982

This game is one of those true rarities on the Atari 2600. A porno game designed for women.

In this game you play a naked blond women who runs back and forth at the bottom of the screen trying to catch the sperm fired at you by the man at the top of the screen.

Gameplay is very similar to Kaboom!. You control the woman with the paddle controller. She moves back and forth at the bottom of the screen. The man (who has an extremely large penis), at the top of the screen goes back and forth shooting his load down towards you (which you must catch in your mouth). You get a bonus life every 69 points.

This game has good collector value because of the funny subject (cum). The game on its own merits is not very fun, you would be better off playing Kaboom! (same idea, without the adult theme).

From the instruction manual:

Beat 'Em & Eat 'Em is an "adult" electronic video game based upon an ancient ritual that has been passed down from generation-to-generation as part of the culture's oral tradition.

The object of the game is to eat 'em every time he beats 'em. You score one point for each and every drop you swallow without a miss. But should you miss, shame on you. You lose one turn. After all, it could have been a famous doctor or lawyer.

You have four turns at the outset of the game. Small squares in the lower left-hand corner of the screen indicate the remaining number of turns at any point in the game.

You can earn "bonus turns" for every "69" points you score; however, you may accumulate no more than 6 turns plus the one in play at any given time.

This game is valued at around $35 USD. Games with boxes and manuals are worth more.