Étoile Blanche first volume, is an album from the Aquablue series of comics (or Bandes dessinees), published in 1994 (ISBN: 2-84055-033-4). Étoile Blanche is the French for White Star (perhaps is it a reference to the White Star Line?).

Story

After enjoying peace ruling again Aquablue, Nao has to rejoin Earth, with his inseparable companions, Rabah, Carlo and Cybot.

But a Stromboli’s engine-failure directs them to a quite different destination: the jails of the blood-thirsty captain Syssim, spatial pirate and shipwrecked persons ransomer.

Thus begins a new odyssey, which will lead Nao to a strange wreck, where terrific secrets are buried.

The adventure will not be less moving for Cybot, in this world where a new law orders the death of all robots...


Étoile Blanche second volume, is an album from the Aquablue series of comics (or Bandes dessinees), published in 1996 (ISBN: 2-84055-090-3).

Story

The cardinal Cantor reigns on the Stalion planet. All those who attempt to oppose him end their days in the sadly famous fortress named Fort Sanctus, where the despot imprisons his enemies, and stores his fortune.

Nao and its companions who found, in the wreck of the Étoile Blanche, compromising documents for the cardinal-governor, don’t get off the rule and are thrown into the dungeon.

Their only hope? A nurse-robot called Cybot, almost destroyed, but that a handyman of genius, defying the anti-droids law, begins to bring to life again...