friday

meet up with some of craig's friends at a bar. drink too much. get called a ding dong by a john doe for a reason i can't recall. nearly get in fight. get whisked out of bar by boyfriend. forget the rest of the night.

saturday

wake up at 8 with a mouth full of cotton and drink a full pepsi in one gulp. go back to sleep. wake up half an hour later jittery and unable to fall back asleep from caffeine. read An Intimate History of Killing (quite a good read). take a shower at 11:30. noon-thirty: breakfast at the worlds greasiest spoon. car's dead (oops). get a battery charger from the used car dealership next door. assure them three times that i don't want to buy a car. get the car started and go find a place to get an oil change and a new battery. visit craig's mom. go to the dayspa for a haircut.

ahh! no more hungover super-ultra-mega bitch! (it's amazing what a scalp and shoulder massage will do for a person.)

meet up with craigs friends again at the theatre to see mission impossible 2. evacuate theatre halfway through (strobe lights flashing and fire alarm blaring and soft soothing woman's recorded voice giving instructions). stand in a crowd of hundreds in the street making a path for fire trucks. bumrush the theatre at the all clear. finish watching movie. recieve free passes. go to bar (i didn't drink). go home around 2am. sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

sunday

sleep 'til noon and go to a gunshow. drive back to my place in maryland. go to dinner with my sister and her husband. rent movies (Bringing Out the Dead -- excellent, Double Jeopardy -- fun to pick at the inconsistencies in the plot). sip wine. sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

today

wake up at ten and take an hour long bath. wake up craig. watch educational tv for a bit. drive around the countryside (the back BACK way to craig's). stop for dinner. get to craig's house. curl up in bed. watch Who Am I? (a jackie chan flick). sadly head back to my house again, leaving craig in virginia.

ta da!