i am a supermodel. i don't work the catwalk, though. i'm in magazines.

preparing for martial arts practice starts first thing in the morning. i put on my panties, the worlds best underwire sports bra, and a leotard that corresponds to the colour of the uniform i'm to wear that day, then i get dressed for work as normal over top.

i brought in an old-ish mac for a guy i work with. in early 1996 i spent $3000 on this computer and used it probably about twice to play loderunner. he may network it in his house or he may donate it. either way is fine with me, the computer has been sitting on a shelf for years.

i'm about to begin an attempt to quit smoking (both tobacco and marijuana). wish me luck. i need to quit smoking tobacco so that i can further my martial arts, and i need to quit smoking marijuana so that i'm not so lazy and unmotivated (which will also help further my martial arts). i don't think that marijuana is bad, per se, but i think i have begun to smoke too much of it and at inappropriate times, and it's time to do without for a while. i kinda wish i was single while trying to quit these things, i know i will turn into super ultra megabitch (sorry craig, please bear with me for a while).



last night on my way home from practice, i almost got in a car accident. due to a large storm that went through the area, all the traffic lights on randolph road in rockville were out. at intersections it was somewhat of an honour system at work. when the people on randolph decided it was time to let the cross traffic through, they stopped. when this happend, i crossed into the road, preparing to turn left onto randolph road. some crazy person drove into the left turn lane on randolph to get around those who had stopped and damn near plowed into me.



as a side note, i'm trying to decide whether i want to take advantage of the invitation that has been extended to me to join the kendo team at the studio. it's an honour to have been asked, however my interest in martial arts tends to shy away from weaponry. i did learn to work with the iron fan (because i liked the combination of feminine sexuality with asskickery), but i'm just not sure how i feel about kendo. i think i may give it a trial run.