FOOD:

1 cup coffee with cream
1 large glass orange juice
1 small bag cheddar cheese pretzel combos
1 cheese danish



yes. i had a crappy breakfast. i am nervous. i don't think i'll wind up getting any work done today. i'm going to be chained to the stock market watching and wondering. heh. and it's not even ME who's got money out there today. but i'm ripping my hair out anyways. argh.



GUH! What a day. i hate it when i feel like the survival of the entire earth revolves around me. mountains could fall and cracks in the earth could open up and right now it'd be all my fault if it happened. that's what today is like. please lord let this work.

i really really try hard not to be overly concerned with money. but. but but but.

money
Money
MONEY


i gotta relax.

okay. i'm relaxed. it is all out of my hands and i have no control over the situation and worrying about it will do no good. life goes on with or without money.

another cup of belgian-chocolate-nut coffee with hazlenut creamer will do me for now, then a lunchtime meeting. then we'll see how the rest of the day goes.

my boyfriend is coming over tonight to stay with me since i'll be leaving tomorrow on a family vacation for a bit. he is scrumptious and yummy. i'll miss him while i'm gone. i'll have to spend some time tonight finishing up my laundry and getting the house presentable for the arrival of grandparents but there isn't any worry that i'll ignore my girlfriendly duties.



well. i mentioned the lunch meeting... you know how sometimes you speak up about something and then aren't sure if you're going to get your ass kissed or chewed? well. i spoke up in that meeting, and afterwards begin to wonder if it had been a good idea. however. apparently my point was well made, and a supervisor came and spoke with me afterwards and promised to have the situation rectified (including some issues i'd long ago given up on). fortunately i have all my ducks in a row and i had all the paperwork readily available to back up what i had said and to help get the process finished quickly. Yay me.