I don’t mean to complain, but, it is 3:30am and I am still up. I suppose I am lucky though, I have a friend who is willing to look over my English paper (it is a final) for me, he is great, and I care about him a whole bunch. *sigh* I don't know why I am writing this, but hey, if anything ever goes really really bad in my life, at least someone will have something to look back on, and remember pseudo-fondly right? So, my Jenn is in the hospital, they think she has some sort of blood-infection…. She almost died Sunday, her fever was so high. They had her on IV's because she wasn't eating or drinking, but now she is doing both; of course they still have her on the IV because of the medication. I should visit her tomorrow after my last class of the semester….I donno, maybe I will sleep. Probably not. It has been so hot here the last two days, it has been really unseemly…the sun is too bright, and the humidity is too high, and I don’t feel like going to work. I am glad I am not scheduled for the rest of the week, it is nice to not have anything I have to do. Very nice. I feel like I should add some kind of poetry or something to this daylog to make it worth reading, but alas, I have been writing my paper on poetry for the last three days, and cannot think of anything original; so you are pretty much stuck with my useless babble. Hope you don’t mind.

I haven't seen friends in a long time, I have been too busy. For that matter, I haven't really seen any of my family for more than an hour here and there in at least a week, I think my mom (whom I live with) is starting to feel like a landlady instead of a mother, and I pity her, I really feel sorry about it, but there isn't much that can be done about it until finals are over. I am sorry if you are reading this, and you happen to be one of the people I have been neglecting, but feel better, I have been neglecting myself as well; in fact, I the only reason I remember my last meal is for the fact that it was the first one I ate with my mom yet this week (shock); and I cannot remember my last shower, or when I went to bed last night. Oh, this is what I looked forward to as a child, I wish I could go back, but alas forward is the only direction this train is going.

I am so weary. My mind is racing, but my body aches. I suppose sleep is for the weak, huh? Why go to bed at this point, I am more than half way though the night…. Might as well just keep going, and get some caffeine *laughs* we will see what happens. It all rests on when I am done. I shall stop my ranting now… TTYL, take care, and keep your sanity.