The Rolling Stones 1971 album is a work of art, both inside and out. It's a must-have for Stones fans. Lyrically, the album is dark. The songs touch on themes of separation, addiction and death. Musically however, it is pure rock and roll. Great singing, great rhythm, great guitar.

The critics shoot the album down. From high up on their ivory towers it makes for an easy mark. Don't listen to the critics, listen to the music. The best recommendation comes from the fans: The album has gone multi-platinum.

You cannot talk about Sticky Fingers without talking about the cover. The cover is a black and white photo of a guy wearing tight fitting Levi's. (You know they are Levi's because of the trademark stitching.) The original cover has a working zipper. The temptation to open the zipper is irresistible--He's wearing jockey shorts. The cover was created by pop artist Andy Warhol, who was known for turning everyday items (soup cans, soap boxes, etc.) into art. Warhol reveals his true genius with this work.

  1. Brown Sugar
  2. Sway
  3. Wild Horses
  4. Can't You Hear Me Knocking
  5. You Gotta Move
  6. Bitch
  7. I Got the Blues
  8. Sister Morphine
  9. Dead Flowers
  10. Moonlight Mile