My last dream-log / My next dream log

Its almost two o'clock in the afternoon. I hope I can remember this.

  • Something about the new apartment. I was there, but in the dream it had a backyard - an english garden, with white iron lawn furniture and those funny manicured hedges in the shapes of animals, shapes, etc. It also had a red path running through it. I was sitting outside.
  • A guy I used to work with at my old job was there, named Dave (I was never really friends with him but had a work-crush on him because he was sexy and quiet and mysterious - he quit months ago, before I did). However, at this point in the dream I "remembered" that Dave and I were dating and were in fact engaged (?). I think we might have even had a kid.
  • Dave was discussing this new apartment with me, and he thought the garden was good because of the path, which could be an aisle for the wedding.
  • I was thinking about how I didn't really love Dave, that we were just getting married because we had sort of drifted into the idea after dating for such a long time.
  • The scene then switched to my new job. Because I had "forgotten" for such a long time that we were a couple, and had just "remembered", I wanted to jump his bones. But then I thought that might not be such a good idea since I would have to break up with him soon.