Rotten? Yes. we all have some rotten-(n)ess in us. Mine is  confined (but not exclusively) to E2 reading: I frequently (though not always) skip the fiction pieces. That's certainly rotten. But, on the other hand, it's not evil. Because I'm not disrespectful, disinterested or even dismissive of fiction, far from it. But reading tl;dr pieces on the LED/LCD screen is quite uncomfortable. If I had an ipad or a Kindle, that may be different, but I don't.  Anyway, I think that this problem is of some importance. Or maybe not.

Because, as I see it, E2 futures beckon brightly to fiction. E2 is the place where you can try out your compositional experiments and GET A FEEDBACK. The feedback part of E2 has not been given quite the due it deserves - it's actually the single most particular characteristic of the site. So on E2 you can feedbackwise hone your fictional skills (and test various approaches) until you sell 44 million paper copies of the stuff. This should attract a whole lot of aspiring fiction-writers to E2. It's actually bound to do so, once the writers in question discover this fabulous feature.

So, my feeling of rottenness has to do with the fact that I rottenly skip the most important feature of E2. But I hope that you excuse me, because my eysight is not getting any better (I've just turned 80). And I'm convinced that other E2'ans don't have my tl;dr problem, fictionwise.