Today I went to school again for the first time in 3 weeks (including the one week for Spring Break). I almost fell asleep in my American Heritage class. A friend of mine encouraged me to go and I went. I found out that we hadn't done much the past two weeks but take notes. My next class, U.S. Government was not as boring, in fact it is my favorite class. I found out that we had only met 3 times before the break and I hadn't missed any tests at all, I was relieved. From now on I am going back to class...hopefully.

On my way out I decided to take the "long route" so that my friends would find me and go out to lunch at Peter Piper Pizza like we always do. Then I noticed that he was there. Ever since he pissed me off I have ignored him and when he calls I always say that I was just leaving and hang up. I ended up having to ride in his car, which I did not want to do and all through the ride to lunch I was shaking and wishing to be out of that car and into my own.

At lunch I was extremely quiet and didn't care that I was being asked questions like, "What's wrong?" or "What's the matter?" I don't care to really hang out with these people anymore if he's going to be there. Next time I will take the short route and neither of them will see me. I had to leave and as my friend was going to drive me away from that place...and him, he reached out his hand to say goodbye. I hesitated at first but shook it, and then shook everyone else's hand to make it seem like it was no big deal. Then my friend took me to my car.