Mark is an urban poet, graphic designer, and consultant based in southern California. He is currently owner and CEO of two ultra-small Los Angeles-based contract services startups, Knowvantage LLC (www.knowvantage.com), an information technology, knowledge management and web strategy consulting firm, and Stoker Creek Press (www.stokercreekpress.com), a graphic design and publishing firm. His urban poetry, which focuses largely on the constantly changing Los Angeles street scene, can be found at his personal site, Inner Voices (www.knowvantage.com/innervoices). Mark is fascinated with architecture, the future, the concepts of community and tribalization, and the ways in which society evolves/mutates. He believes a global artistic Renaissance, and an American civil war or revolution, are coming within the first half of the 21st century.
- user since
- Mon Dec 10 2001 at 16:38:06 (12 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed Feb 13 2002 at 00:15:37 (11.8 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 2 - View mjdixon1's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 14
- mission drive within everything
- My mission is to someday be remembered as a poet who loved his friends.
- Information technology, knowledge management, graphic design, poetry, strategy.
- Knowvantage LLC
- most recent writeup
- etaoin shrdlu
- Send private message to mjdixon1