Transforms from futuristic truck to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: RODIMUS PRIME

FUNCTION: PROTECTOR
"Experience is the benchmark of maturity."

A vanguard for the Autobot ranks. Possesses acute military prowess. Speaks with the savvy of seasoned veteran. Expert tactician with exceptional maneuverability in battle. Can be hot-headed at times. Has a tendency to act first and ask questions later. In robot mode, carries a photon eliminator that shoots high voltage electricity. Range: 500 miles. Speed: 200 mph. Sole purpose is to protect all life. His only weakness is his compassion for other living creatures.

  • Strength: 10
  • Intelligence: 10
  • Speed: 9
  • Endurance: 10
  • Rank: 10
  • Courage: 10
  • Firepower: 9
  • Skill: 10
Transformers Tech Specs


In the cartoon, after the movie and before "The Return of Optimus Prime", Rodimus was the leader of the Autobots with an informal style. He never made as good an impression on his viewers as Optimus Prime did, though, and the clamor to return the old leader to life somehow was so loud Takara couldn't help but hear it. Of course, it's generally agreed among fans that the post-movie cartoon episodes were never up to the same level of quality as the pre-movie episodes in any regard, so it may not be a fair basis of comparison.